Our Indoor Track Season is centered around continuing the work and progression from Outdoor Season and providing new athletes exposure to the world of track and field.
We accept ages 6 - 18 years old ( all 9th-12th graders can train and compete with us until there High School season starts)
Season runs from November 7th to February 22nd.
Bloom Trail High School. We may use Olivet Nazarene as well some days.
Tuesday & Thursday from 6-8 pm. We may also do a Monday or Wednesday as well from 6-8 pm.
- Indoor season will have 4-5 indoor meets plus the 14U indoor National Championships and the AAU Indoor Nationals for any athlete and family that wants to travel to the meet. A more detailed schedule will be released soon.
- This year Legacy will be heading to the New Balance Indoor Nationals for any athlete 6th grade to 8th grade that meets the entry standard. The meet is also open to High schoolers please see Coach Johnson for High School details and paperwork. New Balance Indoor Nationals will be March 7th- 10th in Boston,MA.
For Returning Athletes: You will use your uniform from outdoor season.
For New Athletes: A uniform is included in your registration and will be provided to the athlete.
- Meet Fee’s are due the Sunday before each meet.
- Fees range between $18-$27 per meet.
- AAU 14U Indoor National fee is $35.
New Athlete's Cost - $408
Returning Athlete's Cost - $306Register